Whether you choose The Manor or the Manor Guest House for your stay be sure to join us for a great breakfast!
Our breakfast is designed to be beautiful, delicious, healthy and available at your complete convenience. We always have gluten free, lactose free, and vegan dining options. No restaurant or B&B in South Haven offers the freshness, variety or quality you’ll find on our menu.
Breakfast table service in The Manor dining rooms and porches is served between 8AM-10AM. Coffee and other a la carte menu options are available at 7:30AM and continue until noon.
If you crave coffee before 7:30AM, see our Indulgences for “May the Coffee Be with You”. We deliver to your room!
Besides coffee, tea or OJ, your breakfast includes a seasonal fruit amuse- bouche and 3 choices from our 10 delicious small plate options.
To see what we serve every day, view our full menu here. This includes eggs, cereals, smoothies, bagels and muffins, seasonal fruit, pastries and more.
Your breakfast choices also might include some of our “Entrees of the Day” which change daily. We might be serving:
- Seasonal Vegetable Quiche from spring’s asparagus, through summer’s broccoli, tomatoes, sweet bell peppers, to fall’s cauliflower and squashes, ask us
- Portobello Mushroom and Spinach Frittata farm fresh eggs, scallions, ricotta and Parmesan-Reggiano cheeses, oven baked (gluten free)
- Dutch Baby a cross between a pancake and a popover, baked puffy with blueberries and topped with a sprinkling of powdered sugar and maple syrup.
- Recovery Salad (vegan) famed marathon runner Shalane Flanagan’s recipe, quinoa, kale, black beans, cilantro, fresh lime, sweet red pepper, red onion, jalapeno, topped with salted, turmeric toasted pumpkin seeds, optional topping crumbled feta cheese
- Virgin Bloody Mary (vegan) tall spiced tomato juice, fresh lime, celery salt, horseradish, dill pickle spear, BYOV
- Baked Oatmeal (vegan) warm, with cinnamon, maple syrup, vanilla, toasted pecans, coconut milk, topped with seasonal fresh fruit
- Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal hearty, el dente, warm, served with optional sweets: brown sugar, maple syrup, organic dried cranberries, inn-made rhubarb-vanilla bean syrup
- Scones fruited, usually, great by themselves or scooping up cream or lemon curd. Crazy good.
- Baked Sweet Potato (easily vegan) butter or sour cream, sprouts, bell pepper salsa, organic seed medley
- Chilled Summer Soup (vegan) homemade from market fresh options
- Red Potato Salad (vegan) farm fresh Red Bliss spuds, celery, scallion, herbs, sweet pickle relish, lightly held with veganaise and Dijon mustard, topped with hard boiled egg, salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Heirloom Tomato Tart puff pastry, thin veneer of sour cream infused with Dijon mustard, fresh thyme, thinly sliced tomatoes, beautifully roasted
- Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes (vegan) raw, halved, salt and pepper, fresh basil, sliced avocado, pita triangles, sprouts
Always more!! Whatever is fresh at the farm naturally finds its way into a Daily Special! Come and Experience!
Breakfast is included in your Bed and Breakfast package.
If you are a Lodging Only guest and choose to have full breakfast with us, the rate is: $28.
If you prefer a smaller “grab and go” breakfast, choose from 8AM until Noon from our a la carte menu here.
Room Service or table service to the Sun and Stars Patio may be available by prearrangement, ask us.
If anything on our menu is at odds with your diet, allergies or medical issues, simply let us know (in advance of your stay, ideally) so that we can accommodate you.