Whether you choose The Manor or the Manor Guest House for your stay be sure to join us for a great breakfast!
Our breakfast is designed to be beautiful, delicious, healthy and available at your complete convenience. We always have gluten free, lactose free, and vegan dining options. No restaurant or B&B in South Haven offers the freshness, variety or quality you’ll find on our menu.
Most B&Bs don’t offer you breakfast menu choices or even display their food on their websites. Why is that? Because they generally serve only one “choice” per day. Worse, they serve at only one set time in the morning. That isn’t choice or convenience. At YMBB, flexibility is built in with your lifestyle and holiday in mind.
We serve full breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Table service in The Manor dining rooms and porches is at your convenience between 8AM-10AM.
Our a la carte menu is available to all guests every day at 8AM and continues until noon. This convenient “pick-up menu” includes coffee and teas, bagels, muffins, pastries, green and fruit smoothies, yogurt, and more.
If you crave coffee before 7:30AM, see our Indulgences for “May the Coffee Be with You”. We deliver to your room!
Besides coffee, tea or OJ, your full breakfast includes a seasonal fruit appetizer and 3 choices of small plate entrees from the menu. View our full menu here. Breakfast is always locally sourced farm fruits and vegetables paired with Elaine’s famous preserves, pickles, salsas and fresh sprouts.
Your breakfast choices also might include options from our “Entrees of the Day”, which change daily. We usually have “chef specials” each morning. We might be serving:
- Spring Rolls (vegan/gluten free) rice paper wraps stuffed with varied local seasonal fruit with citrus dipping sauce or seasonal vegetables with plum and peanut dipping sauces.
- Cold Pizza ultimate “morning after” breakfast food of the Gods, a classic slice, super thin crust sauced with Elaine’s own “put up” locally grown Roma tomatoes roasted with garlic and topped with Parmesan cheese.
- Dutch Baby cross between a pancake and a popover, baked puffy with blueberries, topped with powdered sugar and maple syrup
- Virgin Bloody Mary (vegan) tall spiced tomato juice, fresh lime, celery salt, horseradish, dill pickle spear
- Scones fruited, usually, great by themselves or scooping up cream or lemon curd. Crazy good
- Chilled Summer Soup (vegan) homemade from market fresh options
- Red Potato Salad (vegan) high summer picnic style family reunion simple: farm fresh small, creamy Red Bliss spuds boiled just el dente, celery, scallion, parsley, pickle relish. You add the salt and pepper, we can bring you sriracha if you crave the heat.
- Heirloom Tomato Tart puff pastry, thin veneer sour cream infused Dijon mustard, fresh thyme, thinly sliced tomatoes, beautifully roasted
Always more!! Whatever is fresh at the farm naturally finds its way into a Daily Special! Come and Experience!
Breakfast is included in your Bed and Breakfast package.
If you are a Lodging Only guest and we are able to accommodate you for full breakfast while here, the rate is: $33.
If you prefer a smaller “grab and go” breakfast, choose from 8AM until Noon from our a la carte menu here. Coffee is ready at 7:30AM.
If anything on our menu is at odds with your diet, allergies or medical issues, simply let us know (in advance of your stay, ideally) so that we can accommodate you.