Whether you choose The Manor or the Manor Guest House for your stay be sure to join us for a great breakfast!
Our breakfast is designed to be beautiful, delicious, healthy and available at your complete convenience. We always have gluten free, lactose free, and vegan dining options. No restaurant or B&B in South Haven offers the freshness, variety or quality you’ll find on our menu.
Most B&Bs don’t offer you breakfast menu choices or even display their food on their websites. Why is that? Because they generally serve only one “choice” per day. Worse, they serve at only one set time in the morning. That isn’t choice or convenience. At YMBB, you choose from up to 20 menu choices every day and we are proud to share our menu here. And we serve all morning long.
Breakfast table service in The Manor dining rooms and porches is served between 8AM-10AM. Coffee and other a la carte menu options are available at 7:30AM and continue until noon.
If you crave coffee before 7:30AM, see our Indulgences for “May the Coffee Be with You”. We deliver to your room!
Besides coffee, tea or OJ, your breakfast includes a seasonal fruit amuse- bouche and 3 choices of small plate entrees from the menu.
To see what we serve every day, view our full menu here. This full menu includes eggs, cereals, smoothies, bagels and muffins, seasonal fruit, pastries and more.
Your breakfast choices also might include items from our “Entrees of the Day” menu, which changes daily. We usually have 3-7 “chef specials” each morning. The Entree of the Day menu is posted in The Manor kitchen the day before serving to help you anticipate and plan your breakfast. We might be serving:
- Seasonal Vegetable Quiche spring’s asparagus, summer’s broccoli, tomatoes, sweet bell peppers, autumn’s cauliflower, squashes, caramelized onions, 3 cheese layers, YMBB’s “adult mac and cheese”
- Portobello Mushroom and Spinach Frittata (gluten free) farm fresh eggs, scallions, ricotta and Parmesan cheeses, oven baked
- Avocado Toast hearty toast with creamy spiced avocado, perhaps egg, seasonal vegetable, fruit, cheese, nut, sprouts, pickle, herbs, spices
- Spring Rolls (vegan/gluten free) rice paper wraps stuffed with varied local seasonal fruit with citrus dipping sauce or seasonal vegetables with plum and peanut dipping sauces.
- Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal (vegan) hearty, el dente, warm, served with optional sweets: brown sugar, maple syrup, organic dried cranberries, inn-made rhubarb-vanilla bean syrup
- Cold Pizza ultimate “morning after” breakfast food of the Gods, a classic slice, super thin crust sauced with Elaine’s own “put up” locally grown Roma tomatoes roasted with garlic and topped with Parmesan cheese.
- Dutch Baby cross between a pancake and a popover, baked puffy with blueberries, topped with powdered sugar and maple syrup
- Supergirl Salad (vegan) famed marathon runner Shalane Flanagan’s recipe, quinoa, kale, black beans, cilantro, lime, sweet red pepper, red onion, jalapeno, salted turmeric toasted pumpkin seeds
- Virgin Bloody Mary (vegan) tall spiced tomato juice, fresh lime, celery salt, horseradish, dill pickle spear
- Scones fruited, usually, great by themselves or scooping up cream or lemon curd. Crazy good
- Baked Sweet Potato (easily vegan) butter or sour cream, sprouts, bell pepper salsa, organic seed medley
- Chilled Summer Soup (vegan) homemade from market fresh options
- Red Potato Salad (vegan) farm fresh Red Bliss spuds, celery, scallion, herbs, sweet pickle relish
- Heirloom Tomato Tart puff pastry, thin veneer sour cream infused Dijon mustard, fresh thyme, thinly sliced tomatoes, beautifully roasted
- Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes (vegan) raw, halved, salt and pepper, fresh basil, sliced avocado, pita triangles, sprouts
Always more!! Whatever is fresh at the farm naturally finds its way into a Daily Special! Come and Experience!
Breakfast is included in your Bed and Breakfast package.
If you are a Lodging Only guest and choose to have full breakfast with us, the rate is: $28.
If you prefer a smaller “grab and go” breakfast, choose from 8AM until Noon from our a la carte menu here.
Room Service or table service to the Sun and Stars Patio may be available by prearrangement, ask us.
If anything on our menu is at odds with your diet, allergies or medical issues, simply let us know (in advance of your stay, ideally) so that we can accommodate you.