Whether you choose The Manor or the Manor Guest House for your stay be sure to join us for a great breakfast!
Our breakfast is designed to be beautiful, delicious, healthy and available at your complete convenience. We always have gluten free, lactose free, and vegan dining options. No restaurant or B&B in South Haven offers the freshness, variety or quality you’ll find on our menu.
Most B&Bs don’t offer you breakfast menu choices or even display their food on their websites. Why is that? Because they generally serve only one “choice” per day. Worse, they serve at only one set time in the morning. That isn’t choice or convenience. At YMBB, you choose from up to 20 menu choices.
Breakfast in The Manor dining rooms and porches is served between 8AM-10AM. We serve full breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
Every day our a la carte menu options are available to all guests at 7:30AM and continue until noon. These include coffee and teas, pastry, green and fruit smoothies, yogurt dishes, fresh fruit and more.
If you crave coffee before 7:30AM, see our Indulgences for “May the Coffee Be with You”. We deliver to your room!
Besides coffee, tea or OJ, your full breakfast includes a seasonal fruit amuse- bouche and 3 choices of small plate entrees from the menu. View our full menu here.
Your breakfast choices also might include items from our “Entrees of the Day” menu, which changes daily. We usually have 3-7 “chef specials” each morning. We might be serving:
- Seasonal Vegetable Quiche spring’s asparagus, summer’s broccoli, tomatoes, sweet bell peppers, autumn’s cauliflower, squashes, caramelized onions, 3 cheese layers, YMBB’s “adult mac and cheese”
- Portobello Mushroom and Spinach Frittata (gluten free) farm fresh eggs, scallions, ricotta and Parmesan cheeses, oven baked
- Avocado Toast hearty toast with creamy spiced avocado, perhaps egg, seasonal vegetable, fruit, cheese, nut, sprouts, pickle, herbs, spices
- Spring Rolls (vegan/gluten free) rice paper wraps stuffed with varied local seasonal fruit with citrus dipping sauce or seasonal vegetables with plum and peanut dipping sauces.
- Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal (vegan) hearty, el dente, warm, served with optional sweets: brown sugar, maple syrup, organic dried cranberries, inn-made rhubarb-vanilla bean syrup
- Cold Pizza ultimate “morning after” breakfast food of the Gods, a classic slice, super thin crust sauced with Elaine’s own “put up” locally grown Roma tomatoes roasted with garlic and topped with Parmesan cheese.
- Dutch Baby cross between a pancake and a popover, baked puffy with blueberries, topped with powdered sugar and maple syrup
- Virgin Bloody Mary (vegan) tall spiced tomato juice, fresh lime, celery salt, horseradish, dill pickle spear
- Scones fruited, usually, great by themselves or scooping up cream or lemon curd. Crazy good
- Baked Sweet Potato (easily vegan) butter or sour cream, sprouts, bell pepper salsa, organic seed medley
- Chilled Summer Soup (vegan) homemade from market fresh options
- Red Potato Salad (vegan) high summer picnic style family reunion simple: farm fresh small, creamy Red Bliss spuds boiled just el dente, celery, scallion, parsley, pickle relish. You add the salt and pepper, we can bring you sriracha if you crave the heat.
- Heirloom Tomato Tart puff pastry, thin veneer sour cream infused Dijon mustard, fresh thyme, thinly sliced tomatoes, beautifully roasted
Always more!! Whatever is fresh at the farm naturally finds its way into a Daily Special! Come and Experience!
Breakfast is included in your Bed and Breakfast package.
If you are a Lodging Only guest and we are able to accommodate you for full breakfast while here, the rate is: $33.
If you prefer a smaller “grab and go” breakfast, choose from 7:30AM until Noon from our a la carte menu here.
If anything on our menu is at odds with your diet, allergies or medical issues, simply let us know (in advance of your stay, ideally) so that we can accommodate you.